Monday, August 24, 2009

I'll be honest: I'm of two minds about sharing these. On one hand, there are a lot about these puppets I love, and I'm super pleased with how little they changed from my concept sketches. But on the other... well,look at them. Each one has at *least* 1 element I'd want to change, usually because of something I misunderstood during the build. Punch's body is too tight, I didn't leave enough room to properly manipulate his hands. Igor... well I made a poor choice in a material that became a problem at the end. Yea, it's obvious I was learning when I made these.

But at least having them out will keep me making more once I have my workspace set up. (And I have a list as long as my arm of puppets, toys, and sculpts I want to make.)

^__^


====


==


==


==

No comments:

Post a Comment