Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Epic Fail!

No. No WAY. No way has it been 2 months since I posted.

Dang. (Man, the universe has been beating me about the head and shoulders lately about needing a laptop).

The semester has *just* ended, and our senior show, The Dustys happens TONIGHT. (7-11pm, Visual Arts Theatre, 333 w. 23rd st, north side, if your interested). I've been running about like a madwoman trying to finish Meat before everything shut down. (I'm not gonna tell you if I made it; gotta come to the show to find out!) I'll toss up some links/images/banana puddings up in a day or two; at the moment I'm still trying to make sure everything's all fancy. In the meantime, there's my sadly neglected YouTube page here, with a few of my cut-out animations (including a collaboration with Mikhail Shraga!).

No comments:

Post a Comment